Boo! Professional Ghostwriter Services Help Businesses
What do Francis Bacon, Walter Raleigh, and Christopher Marlowe have in common? Each has been implicated in the great Shakespearean authorship debate. You see, some people believe that William Shakespeare did not write all the works that bear his name. That’s not to say that Shakespeare solicited someone to write for him. Rather, the theory is that the real writer—the ghostwriter—”did not want or could not accept public credit.”
What is a ghostwriter, anyway?
A ghostwriter is someone who writes “for and in the name of another.” Also known as a “ghost,” a professional ghostwriter writes with no expectation of receiving credit.
Professional ghostwriter services specialize in “finding” the voice of the people and businesses for whom they write. Ghostwriters review samples and examine feedback to learn the preferences and style of each client. They then write using the client’s voice, rendering the final product as authentic as possible.
What does a ghostwriter write?
While some ghostwriter services specialize in books and manuscripts, others focus on shorter works like these:
- blogs, articles, and web site copy
- social media posts and profiles
- speeches and presentations
- business white papers and reports
Professional ghostwriter services create compelling copy to help businesses sell products and services and to help individuals sell themselves.
Today, more than ever, people turn to the Internet for information. Already busy people are under increasing pressure to post fresh, consumable content so as to drive traffic to their services or websites. A current, informative web presence is critical for businesses. As a result, professional ghostwriter services are more in demand than ever.
The trick is finding experienced ghostwriter services that will take the time to learn your voice and what you have to offer. After laying this critical groundwork, your ghostwriter can settle into a predictable routine of producing high-quality work for you:
- identifying topics of interest to your desired audience
- researching and synthesizing many sources
- drafting 100% original work using their knowledge of you and your audience
- for online work, including links to superior resources that do not compete with you for traffic on your desired keywords
How can ghostwriter services benefit you?
Experienced ghostwriters have significant training and experience in writing and editing, as well as the flexibility to work with different types of people and industries. If you’re looking to hire a professional ghostwriter service, consider the following:
- An expert ghostwriter can find your voice and write accurate, compelling copy to keep you or your business in front of your desired audience.
- Outsourcing your written content puts writing in the hands of an expert, giving you the time and the peace of mind to focus on other, high-priority tasks (or even yourself!).
- High-level ghostwriter services use proficient communicators who can write for varying types of businesses and in specialized areas.
We’ve listed a few items ghostwriter services draft for others regularly. What’s the strangest type of content you’ve paid to have someone ghostwrite for you or your business?
If you’re looking for a reliable, high-quality professional ghostwriter service, contact the TwoDogBlog today. We’ll craft custom content that is written “As You Like It.” Check out all of our custom content services today!
Copyright © 2016 TwoDogBlog, LLC.